In this one-day course, students will learn to recognize and provide interventions for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. The Emergency First Aid course is geared towards educating citizens about the prevention of emergencies and how to react to an emergency should one arise.
Participants will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Disease Management & Biohazards
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Scene Management
- Head, Spine and Pelvic Injuries
- Bleeding Management and Shock
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Sudden Medical Conditions
- Airway and Breathing Emergencies
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- AED Overview
Available Courses<!=========list Template 2.9.5=========>
There are no upcoming events at this time.