This S-AED course provides the first responder knowledge in cardiac arrest protocols and use of the S-AED machine regardless of type. This program also will provide the responding department with Physician oversite and medical direction. This course also provides the department with a quality control programs that provides them with certification, recertification and decertification if needed.
Participants will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Assessing the cardiac arrest patient
- Providing ventilatory support to the cardiac arrest patient
- 2 rescuer CPR
- 3 rescuer CPR
- Pad placement of defib pads
- Trouble shooting
- Shock protols
- Identifying common cardiac rhythms
- Updating incoming EMS
- Reporting to EMS
- Assisting EMS on scene and enroute to a medical facility
Available Courses<!=========list Template 2.9.5=========>
There are no upcoming events at this time.